A diary of my newest educational adventure...

Also see Gisele's 2009 COSTA RICA BLOG at
http://faucherincostarica.blogspot.com/

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

And we're off!

All the American teachers are finally here. Some had major delays in Chicago due to rain storms. Repacking my suitcase. Did I already say that it weighed 49.8 pounds at take-off in Presque Isle? (I'm allowed 50 lbs!)

It will be lighter on the return when I deliver a few gifts to the homestay family, and I unpack a "spare" duffle for souvenirs on the return flight (which allows two bags!)

OK, 10 hour flight, here I come!

2 comments:

  1. Oh...have fun and enjoy your experiences!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a safe and wonderful experience my friend!
    (In Japan not China)

    Bunko Gal

    ReplyDelete

If you want to leave a comment, select "anonymous" under profile.