A diary of my newest educational adventure...

Also see Gisele's 2009 COSTA RICA BLOG at
http://faucherincostarica.blogspot.com/

Sunday, June 27, 2010

To Kesennuma


We left Tokyo on Saturday morning, taking the shinkansen (bullet train) to Sendai Station, then a chartered bus to Kesennuma, our destination for the home stay and several school visits. It was nice to see the countryside while traveling--lots of rice fields!

It's now Sunday night, I've completed the homestay, am back at the hotel with internet service, but I'm attempting to upload some pictures and update posts with great difficulty. The bullet train picture took over 5 min. to load, and I haven't been able to add any other picture. I've got lots to say and show, but it will have to wait. I will return to Tokyo on Friday, July 2 and will have many posts/pics to upload by then if the internet speed doesn't improve here at Pearl City Hotel.

1 comment:

  1. I can imagine it must be a beautiful sight to see all of those rice fields and country side. I hope your able to get some pictures up. Keep soaking in the experience!! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you want to leave a comment, select "anonymous" under profile.