A diary of my newest educational adventure...

Also see Gisele's 2009 COSTA RICA BLOG at
http://faucherincostarica.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Packing and almost ready to go!

Leaving Sunday, May 2, flying out of Presque Isle, ME to Boston, then onto a direct flight to San Francisco, CA, and arriving in SF at 9:45PM local time (three hours behind Madawaska, 12:45AM, Monday).  Though I submitted various airport choices to the organizers, I am grateful they selected Presque Isle so I don't have to drive to Bangor, Portland, or Quebec!  I'll be returning Thursday, departing SF late Wednesday night, flying the red-eye to Boston, and arriving in Presque Isle Thursday, around noon.

Back to packing.  Looking forward to beginning this adventure.  Wish I could bring my entire family.

4 comments:

  1. Wow! I hope you have a great trip! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations.. have a safe trip and thanks for keeping me informed. take care Regina

    ReplyDelete
  3. well by the time you read this you will be on the west coast so i hope you had a safe and uneventful trip. i will say one thing, it was probably warmer when you get on the plane then when you get off as it is quite warm in pi this morning.
    mike

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a wonderful time Gisele! Will be thinking of you and will let Matt and Michael know!! Lucille

    ReplyDelete

If you want to leave a comment, select "anonymous" under profile.